05 August 2009

Why walk sooooo slow?

I walked slower than the class on the corridoor when I am going to class because I was following closely behind Isabelle when I was walking. When the class is near the classroom, the other classmates suddenly ran very quickly but Shannon still continued walking in her own pace, happily chatting with Isabelle and didn’t bother to catch up with the class. I didn’t went in front of Shannon as I was afraid that Shannon will say that I cut queue. Shannon was leading the girls behind her so all of us followed her. After Mr Wan stopped us from entering the classroom, we were told to stay outside 5 Diligence’s classroom while Mr Wan get the ICT monitors to come out and record down all our names. Before the ICT mointors came out, Isabelle and Shannon still have the mood to giggle and laugh. Then, Ming An and Marcus came out and record our names. After the ICT monitors went back into the class, Mdm Maisarah asked why we were all standing in front of 5 Diligence’s classroom. We all told her the reason and she asked us to go and stand in front of our classroom while Al-driss went into the classroom. The boys all called him back then he realised that he was not surposed to go into the classroom. Mr Wan deducted 100 points per person and asked us to blog a 50 words blog.

Seriously, I still think that I was not at fault.

0 comments: