11 August 2009

Leonardo Da Vinci

Dear pupils,

This month, August, seems to deal a lot with Da Vinci.

First of all, screening starts in 5D during recess from tomorrow 12 Aug onwards. The show screened is titled "Leonardo". It's produced by BBC.

For those with Discovery Channel (CH12), there's a show every Wed at 10pm called "Creating Davinci" starting this week. It's about using modern Science to build the machines Leonardo Da Vinci invented. I've seen some war machines which are quite nasty.

I'll be recording the above shows on DVD. Hopefully, we can play them in class.

16 Aug (Sunday) also marks the last day of the Da Vinci exhibition at Singapore Science Centre. Go beg your parents to bring you there.

I might be heading there as well during the weekends. Don't be intimidated by my presence and please don't shout my name if you see me there. I prefer to appreciate the works of the genius undisturbed.

Posted by Mr Wan

0 comments: