17 August 2010

Why I Did Not Keep The Class Quiet

I apologise for not keeping the class quiet.let me explain.okay,before you came in,the class was not so noisy.it was only when you were walking down our class corridor did the talking started.im not sure but the sound seem to come from the back of the classroom.i did not ask them to stop talking as i saw yi wen and vinnie already asking them to stop talking.thus,i ignored the people who are talking.later when you came in the class,you asked me to give you at least three people's name who are talking very loudly.so,i did not know who was talking as if i say the wrong name,they must write a blog for no reason.i did not know about this but,yi wen said one of them was zon.so i said zon.i did not know the other two names so you said that you would give me time until the bell ring.but when the bell rang,you just walked off.it was entirely not your fault.it was mine,for not informing you.i will try my best to keep the whole class as quiet as possible and i will be vigilant in those who do not keep quiet despite me warning them.once again,i am sorry.





0 comments: