17 August 2010

My Say...

First of all, I'm not a blood-thirsty teacher going for blog entries. I think 6C is an enjoyable class to teach.

But I'm also worried about the class attitude which may affect the attitude for revision.


If you're still having a happy-go-lucky attitude towards lessons, it's quite a worrying phenomenon.

Kudos to Firdaus and Yi Wen trying to do a good job. I know it's hard and it's demoralising to absorb the mistake of others. But the message is sent: Teachers do not tolerate nonsense, especially when exams are near. We can have an enjoyable lesson but make sure your attitude's right.


After almost 2 years of torment from me, I think by now, you should roughly know what I mean.


Something gladden me these few days. Al-Driss was showing me a Thursday article on energy. It's pretty interesting, as you can view below.

Then today, he shared with me some interesting A-level books on Biology, Physics and Chemistry. It's a pity I'm not familiar with Biology and Chemistry but Physics certainly intrigued me, having taken Physics at A-level. It's his attitude that makes me very pleased. He has no motive to impress, just a way of expressing his passion for Science.

Meanwhile, don't take the punishment too harshly. Maintain your positive attitude in learning.


I wish you luck in your upcoming oral examinations.

Best of luck,
Mr Wan

0 comments: