23 June 2009

Assessment Books

Dear class,

I've been looking through Popular Bookstore and these are the books I'd recommend since some of your parents asked about assessment books.

First of all, for those who do not like reading My Pals are Here Science textbooks, here are some good textbooks I recommend. Try browsing before buying. Personally, I think it's better than both i-Science and My Pals are Here.

Perfect Match Science P5/6 System by Mathew
Perfect Match Science P5/6 Cycle by Mathew
Get the textbooks, not the activity books.

Science assessment books

Learning Science System and Cycles SAP around $9

A* Science Challenge, ACE publication, Tan Li Ling. I've been using this book for years as it's the best in process skills. But it is not by topics. It is by process skills. Browse before making the decision to buy. Around $8.05

Science Companion by Educational Publishing House Pte Ltd. This is made up of a set of 4 books. Around $16.90. You can use this till P6.

Mathematics assessment books

Challenging 4 in 1 Maths by Dawn Tai. This is a good practice book. Around $6.95

Problem Solving Made Easy by Tan Li Ling and Teo Chee Kian, ACE Publishing. Around $15.85. Good for those who want to score above 90

Casco Step by Step Mathematics 5. Around $7.70.

i-Excel Heuristics and Model Application Level 5 by Fan Learning. Around $8.80.

The rest are not so bad but these are the few I think will help you guys.

Let me know if you need more practices.

Posted by Mr Wan

1 comments:

vinnie said...

i tink we need more practice lehhs.......hehe